About this item
- It Works: BCAA's are all-natural branched-chain amino acids that help promote muscle growth and metabolism. A 2:1:1 ratio of l-leucine, l-isoleucine, and l-valine gives you noticeable results whether you're working out for bodybuilding, or powerlifting.
- It aids in muscle repair, promotes lean mass, and minimizes tissue damage. You can use The Fitness Factory BCAA to maximize your workout or intensify your strength training. It extends endurance and growth, and is excellent for protein synthesis
- Boosts Recovery: A proven ratio of essential amino acids leucine, isoleucine, and valine aids faster absorption, leads to quicker post-workout recovery, and better performance results
- Purity Guaranteed: This BCAA powder is lab tested for quality and purity. It does not contain any additives, preservatives or flavor. As a result, you get the best product in its purest form.
- Easy to Take: This easy to take formula makes recovery from workouts a total breeze. Add 1 spoon (5g) to glass filled with 250ml-300ml of cold water, milk or your preferred beverage mix it until completely dissolved and consume immediately. For best result take 30-45 minutes before workout or immediately after workout. Package Content: 1 BCAA 2:1:1 100% vegan BCAA powder; Quantity: 250 Gm WHO, GMP, FDA, ISO CERTIFIED
I use it during my workout, and it gives me energy! I wish I had purchased it sooner, it's so incredible. Amazing quality at a reasonable price. I absolutely enjoy all fast and up items, and this one is no different.
This supplement works for me that's why I am writing a BCAA review. I felt that refreshing feeling as soon as I had my first sip. it improves focus and strength while working out. I loved its watermelon and Lychee flavor.
The Fitness Factory| BCAA's are all-natural branched-chain amino acids that help promote muscle growth and metabolism. A 2:1:1 ratio of l-leucine, l-isoleucine, and l-valine gives you noticeable results whether you're working out for bodybuilding, CrossFit, or powerlifting. 5 Grams of Amino Acids, WHO, FDA & ISO tested. 5 Grams of Amino Acids, Caffeine Free | Pure Powder Pre-Post Workout -(250gm, Watermelon Flavor) (Watermelon) |FDA & ISO CERTIFIED.
Some Health Benefits of BCA
It helps in muscle repair, promotes lean mass, and minimizes tissue damage. You can use The Fitness Factory BCAA to maximize your workout or intensify your strength training. It extends endurance and growth, and is excellent for protein synthesis.
What Makes it GOOD?
There are plenty of health benefits of taking The Fitness Factory BCAAs since they are mostly:
- FDA & ISO certified.
- Nitrate Free
- Cholesterol Free
Instant energy & muscle Recovery
BCAA Essentials helps to boost energy, reduce muscle fatigue, promote muscle protein synthesis, lean muscle mass, and superior recovery post intense physical activity
The Fitness Factory's100% Pure BCAA helps muscle repair, promotes lean mass and minimizes tissue damage. Make the most of your workout or carry on intense strength training with The Fitness Factory Nutrition BCAA which builds endurance, helps in protein synthesis.
The Fitness FACTORY's Pure BCAA branched-chain amino acids helps boosts muscle growth and metabolism. An optimal 2:1:1 ratio of L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine ensures you get noticeable results in your bodybuilding, CrossFit, or powerlifting workouts.
Some FAQs ( Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Who is this for?
Ans – If someone is highly active in gym activities, this is a perfect product for you as it helps build masters faster and make them stronger by providing essential amino acids to it.
2. How many servings in 250gm?
Ans – 25 Servings (25gm serving recommended)
3. Does it contain caffeine?
Ans – No.
4. How many flavors of BCAA are available?
Ans – Lychee, watermelon, pink guava, blue raspberry, pina colada, pink lemonade, kiwi-strawberry
5. Does it help reduce fat?
Ans – No, this is not meant for fat loss rather this is a supplement to restore your muscles and give you energy.
6. When can I take BCAA 2:1:1?
Ans - Use anytime – before, during, and after workouts.